- Quarantine/Stay at home Activities for Kids
INDOORS or OUTDOORS kids will have a blast making and playing with our realistic Instant Snow.
INDOOR FAKE SNOW: Set up a crafts tray or table, and mix the snow according to package directions.
- Create a snow scene with an inch or two on the ground, and let your small toys (animals, lego pieces, figurines...anything on hand) play in the snow!
- Create a treasure hunt "bin" with deeper snow, and hide marbles, small toys, coins, or whatever you like in the snow, and take turns finding what someone else hid
- Using wooden or plastic buildings from other toys, create a snow village you can play in
- Using wooden blocks or Legos or something similar, build creations in the snow
OUTDOOR FAKE SNOW (in a back or front yard, on a porch or deck):
- Fill a container, bin, water table, sand box or small pool with snow
- Choose any of the activities from the INDOOR list above
- Jump into the snow and play as you would in a small pile of real snow
These are just suggestions and you may think of dozens of more ideas!
Please email us your suggestions or photos: firstname.lastname@example.org
REMEMBER TO USE PLASTIC LINERS OR AN OLD SHEET UNDER SNOW PLAY AREAS FOR EASY CLEANUP
ONLY DISPOSE OF SNOW ACCORDING TO DIRECTIONS, BUT IF PROTECTED FROM SUN AND RAIN, YOU CAN USE IT FOR MANY DAYS!
SMALL CHILDREN SHOULD ONLY MIX THE SNOW, AND PLAY IN IT, WITH ADULT SUPERVISION